Furnace Tune Up in Comstock Park, Grand Rapids, Rockford, MI, and Surrounding Areas
Bring New Efficiency To Your Heating Unit With Furnace Tune-Up in Comstock Park, Grand Rapids, Rockford, MI and Surrounding Areas
When you first invested into your furnace, it was to keep that uncomfortable cold breeze out of your home. Your home is your sanctuary. The one place where you should be comfortable all-year-round. The good news is that we are here to help protect that comfort with furnace tune-up in Comstock Park, Grand Rapids, Rockford, MI and surrounding areas.
What Does A Furnace Tune-Up In Comstock Park, Ada, Rockford, MI, And The Surrounding Areas Involve?
Homeowners tend to get confused between maintenance and tune-ups. During a maintenance plan, our technicians are there to remove any obstructions that may be inhibiting the performance of your furnace, which in turn improves the efficiency of the unit.
But during a furnace tune-up in Comstock Park, Grand Rapids, Rockford, MI and surrounding areas – we scrutinize every section of your unit to ensure that it is reaching its maximum efficiency. During a furnace tune-up, we:
- Inspect the unit thoroughly to ensure that nothing is blocking the flow, and efficiency of the unit.
- Ensuring that there are no leaks or blockages within the vent system.
- Testing the thermostat to ensure it is accurately calibrated.
- An inspection of the blower, and all internal components to ensure that they are free of wear and tear, as well as blockages and dirt.
- Ensuring the burner ignites properly.
- Thoroughly inspecting all moving components to ensure that they are free of friction damage.
- Lubricating all moving components to prevent damage in the future.
- Testing the unit’s safety controls – including electrical components.
- Ensuring the air filter is clean, and replacing if necessary.
Trust Haisma Heating and Cooling To Bring Comfort Into Your Home
Finding a reliable contractor can be troublesome. But furnace tune-ups are particularly complicated. Without the proper experience and tools – well, it will not be effective. But our technicians have years of on-hand practical experience working on furnaces.
We have been operating in Michigan since 1981. During this time, we have positioned ourselves as a reputable contractor. Our track record speaks volumes about the service we provide to our customers. We are also one of the few contractors that have been credited by the Better Business Bureau for the quality of our services.
Get In Touch With The Team Today!
Would you like to find out more about getting a furnace tune-up in Comstock Park, Grand Rapids, Rockford, MI and surrounding areas? Our technicians would be delighted to help you improve the efficiency of your furnace.
All you need to do is get in touch with our friendly support staff and schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. To do this, you can reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Otherwise, you can also call us at (616)-784-9552.